Monday, April 09, 2007

Chrissy's Bachelorette Party

This past Saturday I hosted my best friend Chrissy's Bachelorette Party. We had a lingerie shower at her house (in Indianapolis) with margaritas, chips and salsa, and chicken quesadillas. I worked hard (and thoroughly enjoyed) planning and getting decorations together for her party. I can't wait to have more reasons to plan parties!! I enjoy planning and decorating for small events - NOT weddings! :) Here are some pictures of the decorations I put together:

(I decorated these bright pink margarita glasses with puffy paint and black gems and wrote each girls' name on one.)




3 comments:

Hyser Family said...

Those glasses turned out adorable! :) Very cute decorations and party stuff. :)

Ruthie said...

Nice job bek - everything looked great - i love the colors you picked!

Graham'z Crackers said...

Would love to hear more about how your married life is - and see some pics. I miss hearing things about you! I keep checking your blog....Love, Aunt Gayla!