Monday, March 26, 2007

Weekend In St. Louis

Well this weekend I went to St. Louis for a Franklin Covey conference and watched Kaiya on Saturday. These are just some fun pictures I took this weekend.


Ziggy felt left out that he didn't get to wear a party hat for Kaiya's birthday. :)

Ziggy really just wanted to be friends, but as you can tell the cats wanted nothing to do with him.


Tony is already trying to pass his love for music on to Kaiya. She thought she was pretty cool stuff wearing the headphones. And she really liked taking them off and then trying to put them back on all by herself.
I took these pictures for mom. We drove past this house on Saturday morning when I went garage saling with Rachel, her friend Bethany, and Ruthie. The whole entire yard was filled with all sorts of bird houses. It was one of the funniest houses I've ever seen!


On Saturday afternoon Ruthie and I took Kaiya and Ryan (the boy Ruthie tutors) to the Zoo. We all had a really good time, but it was about 80 degrees so we were all pretty sweaty! :)

Kaiya was such a good girl in her stroller at the zoo. She is really liking Cheerios right now so while the rest of us ate our lunch at the zoo she sat very content just eating Cheerios.

She seemed to have fun looking at all the animals. She would say "ooo, ooo" and point and then let out a screach trying to get the animals' attention.

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

I had so much fun with you too!! I will miss you when you move back home. :(